I want to start a new weekly guest post segment featuring YOU!

I am often so impressed with the projects that you do and the ideas that you have and I want to feature them here. The idea is to show ideas that are budget friendly and not crazy difficult. 

I'm calling these posts "The Real Housewives of DIY"...but without the drama of other certain "housewives" shows. :)

So without further adieu the first post from my wonderful friend Jackie



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, in 2 weeks, I will be an official "Stay at Home Mom." I capitalize it because it is a job title. I pretend to think that Sofia is going to take all her naps and let mom clean and start some projects. I know it's not going to happen, but a girl can dream right? I HOPE I can do something good with my time, rather than sit and watch Oprah while eating bon bons. (p.s. anyone else so depressed it's her lastseason...yeah, right when I'm finally home to watch it!)

I've looked around my house and asked myself "what could I take and make better?" Ummmm, a lot. So here is a picture of Sofia's little dresser. Maybe some cute knobs to add to it? (Did you notice the bottom knob broke off?? Oh wait, I cut that out of the picture on purpose. The knob is sitting there, on the top. See it?).



I feel that I am pretty good at decorating my very little home. I do what I can with what I have.  So here are some pictures to show off, and prove that I do have a little bit of talent...(btw, my house is so dark and has lots of brown, so I really want to bring out the blue this summer).





I'm thinking of adding blue toned pillows to my brown couch, and replacing my brown curtains with some other color. Suggestions??

Another talent...I am also really, really good at dressing my daughter. (But I can't sew a button).


(Isn't her little lady the cutest!)

Email me your projects/ideas for next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top