When I told Jake that I wanted to start doing this, his response..."Finally!"
He's been encouraging me to do this for awhile now.

I love this quote from a remarkable woman named Marjorie Pay Hinckley in regards to her husband.
"You have always given me wings to fly, and I have loved you for it."

And Jake has done that for me.



These were taken on a particularly cold morning and I was out sanding. 
Jake, being the amazing husband that he is, put on his leopard socks and beanie 
and came out side to help so I could get warm.



He's my biggest fan, helps me move pieces inside and then outside over and over, sacrificed his "fun money" so I could start this, takes care of Rhett while I'm working, proof reads my posts and helps me not take on too much too quickly. 

Just wanted to introduce him. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top