Everyone, I'd like to introduce you Natalie from Natty by Design. She is an amazing furniture restorer and I read her blog religiously. And you should too. :) She is so talented at turning ugly duckies into beautiful swans. All of her work is vintage eye candy and if you need inspiration you should check her out! So keep reading and enjoy her beautiful work! Thanks again Natalie for sharing your talents with us!

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Natty of Natty by Design and I looove refinishing vintage furniture.  There's not a whole lot more gratifying than fixing up something old and worn out.  With a little elbow grease and a lot of patience you can create something fabulous and unique.  Here are a few of my favorite resent transformations:

Vintage nightstands, before:
DSC_0015

After:
DSC_0011

Vintage desk, before:
DSC_0013

After:
DSC_0101 copy copy

Vintage china cabinet:

DSC_0128DSC_0114 copy

Check out my blog for more great before and afters!  Thanks for having me, Julia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top