When I checked my email this morning I had the sweetest email from Tracy at The 2010's Housewife. (Isn't that such a cute blog name? I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to come up with mine.) 


She's got a great blog with all sorts of tips, tricks, recipes etc to become a domestic goddess of sorts. :) Go check her out! She's got a recipe up now for Oatmeal Coconut Walnut Cake and it looks divine. And I usually don't like walnuts...they taste kind of like wood to me. :)

Anyway, her email said she was nominating my little blog for the Liebster Award. 


Me? At 551 East?! 


Thank you! 

I feel like this is the time to do my Miss America wave, cry a few tears of joy (even though I have kind of an ugly crying face) and tell you all how much I want world peace. Which I do!! 

But really, thank you SO much to everyone who follows, comments and just takes time to read 551 East. I've never thought of myself as a crafty/thrifty person so this is all new to me. :)

So I'd like to share this award with some of you! I'm supposed to pass it on to 7 other new and upcoming blogs so go check these guys out! 

This award goes to








Check em' out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top