Remember these beauties?


Well here they are...even more beautiful than before.

Can I get a cat call?! :)












Oh oh oh how I love them!
Can't you just see Beth or Marmee from Little Women sitting there reading or writing?

I kind of broke one of my own rules that I shared on my post on priming.
I didn't prime the desk. 
The wood grain was so gorgeous that I just didn't want to lose it. 

Both the chair and the desk are painted in Behr's Manhattan Mist.
The seat of the chair is reupholstered in cream burlap and stenciled with silver amethyst.
And that same color is inside each of the drawers as a little surprise when you open them.
Hardware is original. 

She's coming with us to the farmer's market this weekend! 

For more info look under the "For Sale" tab at the top of the page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top