Hello friends, kitchens are the heart of the home in just about anyone’s home but how many of us have the courage to use bold colors in them? Have you ever thought about the color orange in a kitchen? Believe it or not I've been accused of using orange as my signature color in a lot of the rooms I've done over the years rather it’s a orange flower, vase or even a orange pillow. Well what can I say although orange is a gutsy color to use; it does catch your attention. Today I felt a little gutsy heck a lot gutsy and proceeded to search for some kitchen ideas in the color orange. I have to admit I never used orange cabinets in a kitchen before. How about you; are you that gutsy to use orange cabinets in a kitchen better yet what about a accent wall in orange? Well I think I can handle an accent wall in the gutsy color orange. Well friend I looked long and hard and I found some pretty gutsy kitchens done in the color orange and boy am I happy someone had the guts to do it because other words we wouldn’t have such beautiful kitchen in the color orange to look at, so without further ado  check out these beautiful orange kitchen ideas.





















































Woo that was a lot! Did you know there were so many kitchens done in the color orange? I hope you enjoyed them as much as I have. How about you?
Would you ever paint your kitchen in orange or use orange colors cabinets in your kitchen?
Please let me know in your comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top