Guys, this is the last post for chair week.

I have SO enjoyed sharing these chairs with you, and want to give all of you a sincere THANK YOU for all your sweet comments. :) 

Today, as promised, I am going to share the ULTIMATE Reupholstering Tutorial Guide, with tutorials I used and others I found along the way that I thought were awesome. 

But for all the tutorials you will have to head over to Primitive and Proper because I am guest posting there today!

 I ADORE Cassie and I feel like posting on her blog is like being on Nate Berkus or something. 

Seriously I'm so happy to be there. :)

So click HERE to head over to Primitive and Proper to get all the details and the ULTIMATE Reupholstering Tutorial Guide!

And as a recap, here are all the chairs I revealed this week.

The Ikat french arm chair.



The retro, burlap arm chair.



The black velvet, tufted wingback.



And two of these sweet bamboo chairs.



Thanks again to each of you for following along this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top