Its Friday and where checking out how the runway designer inspires the interior designers!! Check out these lovely Runway designs that inspires Interior designs. 

Wow!! Check it out!!! This room looks like right off the runway model. Love it!!

Check out the green jacket on this model “extremely chic” The room is not only alike in color but also in the attitude of it all. This model is standing in such a way that looks cool and poise. Now look at the chairs how the stance on them is!!! Looks cool and confident right!!!

Now I don’t know if I will wear this runway outfit but it surely inspired the interior designer. Wow look at that vignette!! The blue table and the two pattern side chairs oh did I fell to mention the red mirror!!!  Oh and I just love the rug.



Now! "what do you think"!!! Should we run away with runway decorate? Let me know what you’re thinking about Fridays runway decorate!!!

Habitually Chic





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top