I have had such a good time looking through link parties at all of your work this week! 

Here are some of my favorite finds. 

Shelly from Shizzle Design took a chest


and made a table. 

Isn't it incredible?!

It's more than a facelift it's a show stopper. :)   


Emily from Emily's Up-cycled Furniture always creates unique pieces and I love this one. 


I especially love all the texture that she did a fantastic job highlighting. 

Plus I'm a sucker for unique hardware. :) 


And these girls need to open a bed and breakfast because this headboard and room are so sweet and lovely. 


The styling of the room is spot on. 

Great job Mallory and Savannah from Classy Clutter!


And lastly Suzy from Saved by Suzy redid this table that was the first piece of furniture she and her husband bought. 

Isn't that so sweet!!


The detail work is stunning. 



Thanks ladies for letting me feature your work and giving us all a little inspiration!

Make sure to grab the featured button!!



551 East Furniture Design


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top