Today is one of my favorite blog days of the week because its weekly interior designer moment and this week we are using this moment for  Eileen Kathryn Boyd one of New York’s most prominent interior designers.
This isn’t my first time featuring Eileen Kathryn Boydon my blog she was also featured under color crush blue and green and she didn’t disappoint. Check out the inspiring blue and green designs of Kathryn at the color crush link above.
 I found it fitting to feature her because I realize how amazing of a designer she is. So without further ado I thought it was only fitting that  she deserves a moment–Heck more than a moment but nonetheless she gets the spotlight for this week. I have to say that she has quickly become one of my favorite interior designers. Her eye for color and scale is brilliant. Her brilliance in design is a true inspiration to me I admire her work and skills and I thought her designs can expire you also so please take a look at her feature interiors below. What a treat!!
 









Well I was certainly inspired by her great designs!!!
How about you?  Were you as inspired as I am? Let me know how you are inspired and please let me know which one of Eileen’s designs were the most inspiring to you.

If you will like to learn more about Eileen Kathryn Boyd check out the sources at the bottom of the page .




Eileen Kathryn Boyd



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top