Guys have you met Brooke yet?


No?!

Well I'm really excited to introduce her to you today!

Brooke is the lovely lady of Spruce Your Nest, one of my favorite blogs to find great ideas for my Pinterest and just to get my daily dose of happy.

She's one of those DIYer's who just have that extra genetic "everything I touch becomes cute" gene.


Branches for curtain rods!?  Awesome right!?


And not only is she talented, she's truly a sweetheart and I'm so grateful to have her as my newest sponsor!

And she's giving away a $30 gift card to Hobby Lobby here at 551 East!
(You know this would be awesome for all your Christmas crafting :))

Here's how to enter!

{Leave a comment HERE for entry method completed}

1. Head on over to Spruce Your Nest and become a follower.

3. Post about the giveaway on your FB or blog.

4. Tell us what you would like to use the gift card on!

The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced here next Monday (December 12th).

Now head over to Spruce Your Nest and get to know Brooke!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top