Hello beautiful friends, T.G.I.F wow we made it through another whole work week and now its Friday and you know what time it is. It's time for Friday's Runways Decorate ("one of my favorite parts of the blog"). Hey have you notice celebrities wearing pajamas in public lately? Like Rihanna, Jessica Alba, and more. Since this is such a big thing in Hollywood (celebrities wearing PJ’s on the red carpet and all). I had to make way for it on Runway Decorate and keep my peeps in the loop too. I figure that will be my inspiration for this week’s Runway Decorate and I found some cool rooms that could be inspired by wearing your P.J’s. Check them out.


Check out fashionista Viviana Volpicella wearing Prada. She seems to be enjoying herself with the beautiful silk flower pattern pajamas street wear. Works well with the sun glasses lend a sense of authenticity and seriousness.……….. Check out this lovely room interior. I'd tell you, it looks just like the fashionista as if the living room stepped right out of bed and into its PJ’s. like our runway fashionista. (The walls are all wallpapered up) in almost the same beautiful silk flower pattern that Viviana Volpicella is wearing. I love this match.
Check out our fashionista Sofia Coppola, Looks like she loves the easy just-get-out-of bed look. Sofia is definitely rocking that navy silk pajama suit From Louis Vuitton 2012 cruise collection. You know a true fashionista when they look good and never trendy…………Now if our fasionista looks good you know our home interior room looks just as good check out how laid-back this beautiful room looks, this room is laid back but very upbeat in beauty. I think this room can handle the runway anytime. (Great match)
Model wearing pajamas is all matched up with the sofa! Cool!! 

Celebrities taking to the red-carpet in their PJ's Pop Star Rihanna and Actress Jessica Alba

More Celebrities taking to the streets and the red-carpet in their PJ's Christopher Walken and Cynthia Nixon the Sex and The City star

What do you think? 

Can you walk the streets in your pajamas?

Is this a trend you like or rather not see ?

Let me know in your comments below!!


Let me know if these ideas are useful, and if there are other decorating ideas you'd like to read more about. Let’s make this official and please follow my blog for contentious updates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top