I’ve been waiting for this weekly interior designer’s moment for so long because I am so excited about this week’s interior designer, her name is Malene B a Brooklyn, NY based African American carpet designer who has a multi-disciplinary background in textile arts, painting and illustration. When I first recognized her work, I must say I was blown away and taken back by her amazing work. Malene’s work is truly a work of art. When I finally researched her work, I was so glad I did. Melene B’s work is used all over the world and used by the interior design industry leaders such as Nicole Miller, Martha Stewart, Nautica, Liz Claiborne, Nate Berkus and so many others. I was so moved by Malene’s work I reached out to her on her facebook page I had to let her know just how much I love her work. This is the reason I had to make her our weekly interior designer moment designer because I thought my viewer had to witness this amazing work just as I have. Please take a look at this astounding work by Malene B
I absolutely love this carpet. I would love to use this in a clients home or if I purchase a new home. I will love to put it in my house. Love it
How unique is this? Check out the hands in the carpet. Beautiful!!!
Love this!!
Malene B's work in the commercial setting- The Shanghi design.
I love the Mola in this bedroom setting
This carpet is amazing if anyone know me I have a heavy crush on the color blue and green  but the color of this rug is not the only reason I like this I love the design. Beautiful
 
In my opinion” Malene B’s work is beyond impeccable and all around incredible”. I hope you feel the same passion for Malene’s work as I do because it’s worth the praise and respect it gets. Thanks Malene B for touching me with your amazing talent.

If you would like to learn more about the work of Malene B check out her work at her website here and if you would like to like her on her Facebook page go here. Did you know that Malene has been featured in numerous of magazines? You can check out her features here.


What did you think about this weeks Weekly Interior Designers Moment?
Did you love Malene B's Carpets?
Would you use any of Malene's carpets in your home?
Tell me what you think in your comments below!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top