I apologize that last week I didn't get to post my favorite finds. 

Honestly, I didn't get much of a chance to look around at your blogs and at the weekly link parties. I was so busy finishing pieces for The Barn Sale (going on now, click here for more info!!) that I even went a whole day without getting on Facebook. 

I know....I was that busy. :) 

So here are my favorites for this week. Are you ready for some eye candy ?

Mary from Because I Like to Decorate  created this stunning Drexel dresser. 


I especially love all of the hardware on the piece. It almost has an industrial look to me.  

Next, from The Homeless Finch, we have this eclectic wall cabinet. 


What really caught my eye was all the little colors peeping through. Usually when we see a chippy piece it's only two tone so I love the depth on this piece. Getting a look like this can be hit or miss so make sure to check out the amazing tutorial on how to recreate this look

And lastly, one of my favorite lockers ever, this beachy one from Sweet Girl Expressions.


The color is a total LOVE and I love the little details. Especially the word bloomers. It makes me giggle for some reason. :) 

Ladies great job!! Make sure to check out their blogs to see more!

And for those who were featured make sure to grab a button!!





551 East Furniture Design



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top