1. If you looked at our most recent grocery bill, you'd think we had a bunch of teenage boys living in our house. But no, it's just a occasionally crazy pregnant woman who wants to eat every fruit know to man and a lot of french toast sticks.

2. I think I really want to try making these simple, glam dishes.

via

These would make my Cheerios extra fancy. :)

3. With it still being over 100 degrees here, we eat a lot of fruit, veggies and salads for dinner so that we don't have to turn the oven on. This is one of our favorite salad dressings, and we love it on a spinach, fresh strawberry, and grilled chicken salad. (PS if you want to add some mandrin oranges to this salad, it's also amazing.)

4. I'm really in love with white, wide plank floors. 






5.  Even though we won't find out what we're having till October, my momma's instinct is telling me it's a girl. :) I'm thinking of doing "her" nursery in a simple, glam, chic style. Think white walls, molding, mint green, some gold with a little mid-century twist.  And colors and patterns like this.




6.  Lastly I want to thank all of you for being so patient with me and my lack of projects, posting and responding to every single comment.  Please know I am so grateful for your encouragement and well wishes. I wish I could say the morning sickness is totally gone. I had a few amazing days, and now I'm back to lying on the couch for most the morning.  But really, truly, sincerely THANK YOU for sticking around. This is for all you, beautiful people. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top